To complete your application and be eligible for employment, you must submit the following:
- Complete your online profile in it’s entirety.
- Submit your resume (Word Doc format-drag & drop into box; or manually type in the field provided)
- Official copies of transcripts & licenses (electronic or by mail from the issuing institution)
- Return of signed background & drug test authorization forms
- Reference forms, sent in directly from the reference. (make sure references are prepared to be contacted by Vanguard staff) These forms will be emailed to you from our staff as part of verifying your ability to receive our emails.
Gmail and Yahoo emails may block messages from Vanguard. Check your junk mail/spam folder in the days after completing your profile. If you do not see an email, please contact our office.
For the application portal to work properly, you must have the newest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Safari (Mac users)
Click the link below to download the newest version of your internet browser before proceeding to the application portal.
Vanguard Professional Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Submitting an application is not a guarantee of employment